Monday 22 March 2010

What going on...



Hello,

I have quite a lot to say, because I haven't had a chance to hop on and write away what has going on with my project at the moment. Going back to Week 6(presentation week).
Our presentation was on the Thursday 11th March 2010 and it didn't go to well but that's just how I felt.

During our presentation we had a lot of criticism over the littlest things that can be solved fairly quick (Models dress). The criticism I felt was more personal rather than professional simply because there was outcomes from me and my partner that we produced in that presentation which other students didn't have and which they didn't get penalized for, yet we we're told they are worried about us. Although we had test shoots of our location(Plan B if Plan A didn't work out), I did understand the fact the we was behind from a couple of other students but not far off for the way we got criticized.

I have undertaken either all personal or professional criticism and have worked ten times as hard to prove to myself that whether it was feedback in bad or good way that I have hopefully managed to show the results in my project.

I was fairly upset but I guess this is the industry I want to get into and I'm not going to let anyone put my hard work down.

Friday- 12th Flying to Portugal Lisbon to go fashion week and to do my filming.Why not kill two birds with one stone. Also this was done during our own time, NOT DURING UNIVERSITY TIMETABLE. My tickets are shown above.

No comments:

Post a Comment